By default the app will create a return label for each request where the customer will have to pay at the postal office.
The default label contains the address that was filled in in the Admin interface ("Settings" > "Labels & Notifications"). If you added a company logo the logo is also shown on the return label
Below an example with and without the return logo
The system sends 2 notification emails out of the box:
- Request confirmation message
This message is send when a request was made. This message contains the products that will have to be returned and the exchange products. It also contains instructions to return the goods and the shipping label.
Below an example of a Request confirmation message (text is fixed and can only be adjusted when using a dedicated Postmark account).
- Additional payment required message
This message is send when a request was handled by the merchant and an additional payment was needed in order to send out the exchange
Below an example of how this message looks:
- It is possible to implement a Label API of your choice so your customer will not have to pay anymore for these labels. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about it.
- You can use you own Postmark mail account if you want to send emails with your own email address as sender. Please contact us on email@example.com for more information about it.
- More emails can be activated. When having a dedicated Postmark account you can enable:
- Handed in message (only in combination with Aftership and a 3rd party label provider)
- Return delayed message (in case it takes longer to process a request than usual)